Friday, December 16, 2011

Cleaning Plan for the Holidays......

I received an email this morning that will hopefully help all of us this holiday season. With me it takes me a little bit to figure out where to start when it comes to Extreme Cleaning like for holidays and special events.
Well this email just made my life easier because it is a 7 day cleaning plan.


BHG-7DayCleaningPlan                                                                           
                                                     Get our free 7-Day Cleaning Plan.

I am definitely a list girl.... I have to make a list for everything so I don't forget to do something. Every time  I got down to my mom and dad's I make a Mommy and Zachery list. If it wasn't for that I would walk right off and leave the luggage. HA! Matter of fact its been a couple of months ago but we were supposed to go to church with my mom and dad but the night before I realized I had left our church clothes at home. They had been ironed and hung on hangers ready to be put in the car and I left them hanging on the stairs.


Well I hopes this makes your holiday a little easier since I know you ladies have so many things on your mind.

2 comments:

  1. Reminds me of the time we went on a mini-vacation when Jonathan & Vivian were young. I had all the clothes ironed & hanging in a couple of places in the living room. When we got to where we were going I looked & we had left ALL of Vivian's dresses!! Needless to say, we went shopping real quick so she could have something to wear the next couple of days!! So glad it was just a weekend trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is terrible! She was probably happy she got new clothes. Lol!

    ReplyDelete